Win a Trusted Picks Scholarship!
- $1,000 scholarship.
- $1,000 will be electronically transferred to the nominated bank account of the winning applicants college on or before December 28, 2017.
- Winner and college will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone.
- All applicants and colleges that did not win the award will be notified by email and we will disclose the winning applicant and their college with you.
- Your content may be posted on the Trusted Picks website, social media platforms and used for marketing purposes.
- This is an annual scholarship.
Last Day to Enter: November 30, 2017
Winner Announced: December 18, 2017
At Trusted Picks we value great content so our Business/Marketing Scholarship will reward accurate, informative, creative and unique content.
We are inviting students that are studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT and Communications at a college or university to apply for the Trusted Picks Business/Marketing Scholarship. We also welcome applications from any students that are not studying in these areas yet consider themselves to be an Entrepreneur or Creative Writer.
Our $1,000 scholarship will provide you with financial assistance towards your education.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate student at an accredited college/university.
- Limit of one (1) entry per student.
- Employees of Trusted Picks.com and their immediate families are not eligible.
What does Trusted Picks do?
Trusted Picks is a product review website that enables consumers to make smarter, more informed buying decisions. We research and review everyday products and publish our findings and recommendations on our website. We are completely independent and all of our Trusted Picks are genuinely unbiased product reviews. Consumers are often confused with the myriad of options available to them when buying a specific product. We do the heavy lifting for them by narrowing the field down to the most suitable products based on relevant criteria for each product. Learn more on our About Us page.
How to Submit Your Application
Write a 500-1000 word .doc article on the topic:
“How do product review websites help consumers to make better buying decisions?”
If you have an idea or suggestion that you believe can improve our product reviews please include it in your article or in the email separately.
Once completed, email your article to us as a word .doc file at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details in your email.
- First and Last Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address.
- Name of Institution.
- Area of Study.
- A Document proving that you are an Enrolled Student.
- Be sure to review the scholarship guidelines carefully.
- Take your time, do your research and be unique.
- Have fun and don’t be scared to get creative.